Courtney & Gabriel Hawk
4+ Decades of Success in Training and Development, Management, Communications, and Leadership Development.
We’ve enjoyed careers in human resources, hospitality, communications, and professional services. Our two children keep us on our toes, make us laugh daily, and occasionally make us cry by asking for help with their math homework. We admire all those that teach and all those who continue to learn. We look forward to collaborating with you and your organization.
I’ve studied and researched trends in business and communications for over 20 years. I want to help organizations buy providing training for their leaders, team members and participants. I believe continual learning is essential to an organization’s success. We want to build relationships that are greater than the business we do with them.
It’s vital to me to continue to develop meaningful relationships with my clients, teams, and community. I’m passionate about my hometown sports teams, fishing, and most importantly – being the best dad possible. I believe that everyone can be a teacher and a student, no matter how small the lesson. We embrace new knowledge, especially when we can share it.
- Master of Liberal Arts Interdisciplinary Ethics and Leadership concentration, University of South Florida
- Master of Arts – Digital Design concentration, University of South Florida (Current, Go Bulls!)
- Bachelor of Arts – Professional and Technical Communication, University of South Florida
- Master of Education – Curriculum and Instruction w/ Emphasis on Educational Technology, University of Florida (Current, Go Gators!)
- Bachelor of Arts – Professional and Technical Communication with a concentration in Ethics and Leadership, University of South Florida
Our Clients Are Squawking!
“They are a wonderful team. If you’re looking for a creative hard working team, call them.”Amanda Yoder-White
“Amazing Team! I had them review a company pitch with a tight deadline. They did an incredible job and are one of the main reasons we received the bid.”Shelby Fultz
“Gabe took the time to sit down with each employee to get a full understanding of who we are and how we all come together to make a successful business!”Andrea Ohmes